The victor participated and won an unknown edition of the Hunger Games. The use of a pitchfork likely contributed to her victory. After her victory she was presumably assigned to become a mentor for future District 9 tributes to prepare them for their own Hunger Games respectively.
Due to her said age being older than that of the District 9 male victor, she most likely was a mentor for him in his own Hunger Games and mentored him to victory. Together, they most likely mentored more District 9 tributes over the years, and presumably mentored the District 9 tributes for the 74th Hunger Games.
75th Hunger Games
During the interviews, she wore a sleeveless top and a white necklace and a black skirt over a pair of slacks matching her shirt color. After the tributes were interviewed, she, along with the other tributes, joined hands as a sign of rebellion against the Capitol.
- It is unknown, but unlikely, that she was part of the rebel alliance. She was not mentioned when Haymitch listed the 75th Hunger Games tributes that knew something about the rebel escape plan from those Games.
- She along with the District 5 male are among the most seen unnamed tributes in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
- Marian Green confirmed several times on her Twitter that her character was killed by Brutus, but this scene was deleted. 
- A contest was held by Marian Green for fans to name her character. The winning name was Sylva Mayleaf and her preferred weapon was a pitchfork.
- When asked by a fan she confirmed her weapon was a staff via Instagram.