74th Hunger Games
In the film, she is first seen in the Tribute Parade with her district partner, wearing a silver studded outfit and a silver half-circle behind her (representing grain silos), and waving to the crowd.
It is unknown if she showed up for the training.
The District 9 female was killed in the initial Cornucopia bloodbath. Like most of the tributes, she ran for supplies. She was presumably killed by one of the Careers. She lasted a total of 1 minute and 37 seconds in the arena.
After her death, the District 9 female, like all the other dead tributes, had a wolf muttation created in her likeness. It is unknown if her muttation survived the battle between the pack, Cato, Peeta and Katniss.
- In the film, her odds of winning were 28-1.
- In training, she weighs 88 pounds and her age is 14.
- The District 8 female, the District 9 male and female, as well as the District 10 female were considered extra characters and they only had shots in the parade scene, except for the District 9 male who appears in the training.
- In the arena, she wore a bottle green jacket.
- She is seen in the sky when the fallen images are shown. Her face was also the last one seen on day one.
- In the Hunger Games: Training Days board game, she and her district partner, along with District 10 and 6 were not given cards or any recognition.
- You only see her in the chariot scenes, in the other scenes with all the other tributes, she is missing.
- On the Scoreboard behind Caesar and Claudius, it shows that she survived for 1 minute and 37 seconds into the bloodbath, placing 18th.
- She was the 7th dead, but according to the scoreboard shown when the District 8 female was killed, she was the 3rd to die.