74th Hunger Games
In the film, she is first seen in the Tribute Parade with her district partner, wearing a silver studded outfit and a silver half-circle behind her (representing grain silos), and waving to the crowd.
It is unknown if she showed up for the training, although like most tributes, it is known that she scored around five as training score.
Her interview angle is unknown.
The District 9 female was killed in the initial Cornucopia bloodbath. Although she wasn’t actually seen in the arena, it can be assumed she was positioned on one of the last four pedestals that were after the District 5 male. Like most of the tributes, she ran for supplies. She was killed by Thresh after trying to attack him with a sword off-screen.
After her death, the District 9 female, like all the other dead tributes, had a wolf muttation created in her likeness. It is unknown if her muttation survived the battle between the pack, Cato, Peeta and Katniss.
- In the film, her odds of winning were 28-1.
- In training, she weighs 88 pounds and her age is 14.
- In the arena, she wore a bottle green jacket.
- She is seen in the sky when the fallen images are shown. Her face was also the last one seen on day one.
- She is often confused with the Foxface because they are around the same size and age and both have red hair.
- In the Hunger Games: Training Days board game, she and her district partner, along with District 5 and 6 were not given cards or any recognition.
- You only see her in the chariot scenes, in the other scenes with all the other tributes, she is missing since she isn’t a stunt double which would make filming her arena scenes very dangerous for her portrayer. This is also why she, along with the District 10 female, was not seen during the bloodbath.
- On the Scoreboard behind Caesar and Claudius, it shows that she survived for 1 minute and 37 seconds into the bloodbath, placing 18th.
- She was the 7th dead, but according to the scoreboard shown when the District 8 female was killed, she was the 3rd to die.
- Annie Thurman, her portrayer, confirmed on Twitter that she was killed by Thresh after trying to attack him with a sword. Some fans believe she was killed by Marvel or Clove.
- In an early draft of the arena from the Gamemaker's view, it can be seen that the she and Cato are fighting in a "combat zone", which could indicate that Cato is the one who killed her.