74th Hunger Games
In the film, he is first seen in the Tribute Parade with his district partner. He and his partner wore light blue outfits with blue crowns that looked like splashing water, pearls and bubbles, and the shoulders of their outfits were pinned together with starfish, all representing the ocean.
In training, he is seen looking around at the other tributes, standing next to Rue as Atala explains the rules. He was also seen behind Thresh, looking up at Rue when Cato and some of the others were fighting over who took Cato's knife, indicating that he also knew that she stole Cato's knife. In his private session with the Gamemakers, he received a training score of 8.
For the interviews, the District 4 male was seen waiting in line with the other tributes. He wore a black suit with white shoes and a white tie.
Cornucopia bloodbathThe District 4 male was killed in the initial Cornucopia bloodbath. Katniss was surprised to see his face in the sky on the first day, as he was from District 4 and was considered a Career. (book)
Like the rest of the fallen tributes, he had a wolf-like muttation made in his likeness. It is unknown if his mutt survived the final battle at the Cornucopia.
- In the film, his odds of winning were 15-1.
- In the film, the District 4 male weighs 65 pounds and is 12 years old.
- In the arena, the District 4 male and his district partner, the District 4 female, wore a seastorm blue jacket.
- In the film, it appears he is the last tribute to die at the Cornucopia Bloodbath.
- He is one of the tributes to have died in the bloodbath to have his corpse and portrait shown in the film.
- It's confirmed that he was the last dead in the bloodbath because when the District 8 female was killed, on the scoreboard behind Caesar it can be seen that he was the 12th dead.
- It is very likely that Finnick Odair was his mentor.