74th Hunger Games
In the movie, she is first seen in the chariot rides, waving to the crowds along with her district partner. They are wearing silver outfits that represent the intricate inner working of electronic devices, the industry of their district.
In the film, it shows her listening to Atala, who is giving the tributes training advice. In a deleted scene of the movie, she was running on the gauntlets during training, and was knocked off. As a result she split her lip. Glimmer, Marvel, Clove, and Cato laugh at her, and Glimmer elbows her district partner, who laughs as well.
The District 3 female was killed in the initial Cornucopia bloodbath. She was stationed to the right of the District 10 male. In the film, she ran for supplies at the Cornucopia. She grabs a backpack, but the District 4 female confronts her and amputates her leg with a sword, injuring her. The District 5 male spots her on the ground and slashes her throat with a sickle, effectively killing her. Her face was the first seen by Katniss on the first night of the Games.
After her death, she, like the 20 other fallen tributes, had her DNA mixed with a wolf to form a muttation which had similar characteristics to the deceased tribute. It is unknown if her muttation survived after the fight between Katniss, Peeta, and Cato.
- In the film, her odds of winning were 30-1.
- In the arena, she wore a mustard yellow jacket.
- She was the tallest female tribute at 5'9.
- The District 3 female appeared in the special features scenes of the DVD.
- She was the 3rd dead, but, when the District 8 female was killed, on the scoreboard behind Caesar it can be seen that she was the 11th dead.
- Her death is confirmed when it is shown in the special features of the DVD.
- She had her own page (112) in The World of the Hunger Games book, in which she was featured in the Training section.
- By closely observing the trailer of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire it can be noted that while visiting District 3 on Katniss' and Peeta's Victory Tour that three young men and an older man are standing on the pedestal, preserved for the family members of a death tribute. The man could possibly be her father, meaning the District 3 female had a father, three siblings and no mother.
- She was one of the tributes who had both their portrait and corpse shown.
- In the making of the film, she bit her lip and got fatigued.