The 74th Hunger Games
It is unknown if she participated in the training before the Games.
Her interview angle is unknown.
Cornucopia bloodbathThe District 10 female was killed in the initial Cornucopia bloodbath. Like most of the tributes, she ran for supplies. She was presumably killed by one of the Careers. Her face was the last seen by Katniss on the first night of the games.
- In the film, her odds of winning were 10-1.
- In the film, she weighs 112 pounds and is 16 years old.
- The District 10 female, the District 8 female, and the District 9 tributes were considered extra characters and they only had shots in the parade scene (excluding the District 8 female who appears during the first night when she's killed by the Careers).
- She, along with the District 9 female, are not seen at all in the other scenes besides the Tribute Parade.
- The District 10 girl's portrait is not shown during 'The Fallen' along with the District 9 male. This is most likely a production error.
- On the scoreboard behind Caesar and Claudius, it probably addresses her as the District 3 female. If she indeed lasted 23 seconds as the movie suggests, then she possibly shared the 23rd place.
- She was the 2nd dead, but according to the scoreboard shown when the District 8 female was killed, she was the 10th tribute to die.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.